vrijdag 15 april 2011

Sketchabilities.. first layout!

Whooohooo! I am still so excited to be on the sketchabilities design team!! Our first month started and I can finally show you my very first layout using sketch nr 45. Karan is such an amazing sketch creator. I LOVE the layouts I create with them.

This is the sketch that is up right now:


And here is my layout:


I used the gorgeous papers from Websters pages Country Estate I got in my kit this month from yourscrapbookstash.com. LOVE them!! I also created this leaf swirl using my moms die cut machine. I think it turned out pretty cute!!

Go check out what the other talented DT members created with this sketch.. they are all so gorgeous!
Thank you so much for coming by!

xo Danielle

10 opmerkingen:

Shona zei

that is beautiful and I love the white space...stunning

Linda L zei

Danielle this is such a soft, gorgeous layout.

Unknown zei

precious! very sweet and soft, love it!

pysselpetra zei

I must say your take is my favorite on this reveal it is simply stunning!

Nadia Cannizzo zei

This is so beautiful. AWESOME WORK! Well done. Love your details and the awesome pics.THANKS for your kind words always :o)

Margreet zei

Wat een prachtige layout heb je ervan gemaakt! Geweldig mooi!!

Sue Sykes zei

So soft and pretty!! TFS!

Miranda zei

Je layout is prachtig. Mooi die zachte kleuren.

Revlie zei

wow, schitterend!!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido zei

what a great page!