donderdag 14 april 2011

Guest designer at Creative Scrappers!

YIHAAAAA! I am back!

Spring days are here and I am enjoying my days with the boys outside and with Summer coming up I am spending nights in the gym and doing school work.. well I just really didn't had the energy and inspiration to scrap.. but I think I found my mojo back!!

I am a guest designer over at creative scrappers! I am SO honored and excited to be a guest designer. Thank you so much for having me over girls!!

This is the sketch we had to work with:



And this is the layout I created:

(sorry for the very bad photo)

I used the new Country Estate papers from Websters pages and actually did a cut out! whoohoo! LOL I just really am not good at cutting things out of paper.. give me some ready to go embellishments and I am good, but cutting out.. well not my thing I guess! 

I absolutely loved working with the sketch and the CS design team did some amazing work as always!

Thanks for taking a peek!!

Again, thank you SO much Kristine for having me!!

xo Danielle

4 opmerkingen:

Shona zei

congrats and beautiful layout :)

Jessy Christopher zei

It's so good to know that u r back and going! Been missing you!! Congrats on ur GDT at CS! Your layout is stunning!! Interesting choice of colors too :)

Bente Fagerberg zei

Danielle, you gorgeous girl, SO nice to see that you got your mojo back!!
I have been missing you in the scrapposphere.
Delightful layout as always and cute photo of you!
Love the very bold mix of papers and embellishments. Such an honour to be guest designing for CS!Congratulations!Well done!!!

Renata Scrap zei

Great layout! Bjs =)